The I CAN Journal
What is The I CAN Journal?
The I CAN Journal aims to support and develop children into becoming well rounded, happy individuals that can continually improve their skills, celebrate success and find joy in the smallest things from everyday life.
There is a strong focus on developing a growth mindset, meaning that children will realise that they can always improve. The journal features daily gratitude practice which allows children to be thankful for small things each day and will help to develop a positive mindset. Space for worries and fears also allows these to be addressed, whilst hopes and dreams can be worked towards.
Beautifully illustrated and designed throughout, and packed with inspirational quotes, it is the perfect engaging space for children aged 6-12 to realise their full potential and be the best that they possibly can.
Simple and quick to use, this journal is suitable for children of all abilities and has been designed with children who have additional needs in mind.
- A5 size makes it perfect for small hands.
- Wiro-binding allows it to lay completely flat.
- Made with quality, 130gsm silk paper meaning pages will not tear easily.
- Made from responsibly sourced materials.
- Easy to write in, using both pen and pencil.
- Soft touch coating gives the outside a beautiful feel.
- The I CAN Journal is undated so you can start it any time of the year.
- 100 pages, with over 90 journaling pages.
Shipping is calculated at checkout. We ship internationally.